Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hello World!


Hello!
Well so now everyone that has been asking me to make a blog, I now have one. (Deb) lol! Ok, on with my first blog post! I’m a graduate for high School for about 2 ½ weeks now! I know, I know CRAZY! I honestly never thought that day would come. 2 years ago when I moved here to Manassas, VA My mom told me “in 2 years you can go anywhere you want”. At that time 2 years seems to be so far off, now that its here, my mom’s little advise has come true. I have the opportunity to go live in Chungdu, China with My other family the Fowler’s. I’m so excited and I can’t even believe that I’m actually going! Oh my goodness!! The picture is of me and my sister kate, we are pretty amazing!!

4 comments:

delilas said...

Very cute blog! You go girl!

mom

Leslie said...

I love it, Heidi! Go girl. :)

I can't wait to see more!
Leslie

Amy said...

Can't believe you are going to China! It is a privilege knowing you and your family! Thanks for helping babysit when needed and take care!!! Amy Holly

ddobek said...

Hey Heidi,
I finally got a gmail account so that I can leave comments on your blog. Yeah. I am glad that you finally have a blog. Now, you just have to keep it up to date while you are in China.
Deb