Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ashleigh doesn't play nice with others :)

It all started Friday the 8th of February when I woke up and Ashleigh decided she no longer was going to put up with my gurgling noise I make at night while I sleep. I have no idea what I was in for… So I got up just like any other Friday day morning and got ready for class. I went to math and English and came home and was studying. Ashleigh came home and thought it would be fun to blast her country music, that’s when I decided this was a great time to go find jobs, Yeah good idea hu… That’s what I thought atlest. So Ashleigh and I we went to several different stores, hotels and gyms to pick up applications. We were getting discouraged because nobody is hiring so we were making one of our final stop at Applebee’s hoping we will have some luck. Ashleigh and I got out of her Jeta and I went to open the door to Applebee’s and that’s when Ashleigh saw when she could get her revenge… I was holding onto the handle of the open door and started walking forward. I could hear Ashleigh’s evil little laugh as it happened. She quickly grabbed the door and pulled it back and you heard the snap of my finger as it got twisted in the handle. I screamed…. All Ashleigh wanted me to do was stick my precious finger in the freezing snow. Of course that’s what she would want me to do, Freeze it off!!! So as she went in and to ask for applications I sat on the bench in front of the restaurant rubbing my finger. She came out and said they just hired a bunch of new people yesterday. Fantastic

(My homemade ghetto finger splint. I wear that thing for about an hour cause it was so ridiculous)

My finger hurt pretty bad but did not think much of it. Saturday it turned some crazy blue, purple, GREEN, and yellow colors and still hurt and was now the size of a hotdog. Sunday I freaked out and almost went to the doctor but decided that I would save me some money and just wait until Monday to go the Heath Center on campus. I have to admit I was nervous to go to the doctor by myself. I’m so grown up and brave, I went in and made an apt for later that day. When I went back I filled out the paper work with out my moms help! The doctor saw me and did some finger tests to see if it was broken and this what he said, “I don’t think your fingers broken but let’s do an X-Ray just in case”. As he mentioned X-ray I’m trying to figure out how much this appointment is going to cost this poor college student. So I took X-rays and after waiting several long mins the doctor return. He came back and told me my that the pointer finger on my right hand is fractured and that I have to go see an orthopedic to make sure it heals correctly, because the fracture is in the joint of my knuckle. I now have offically broken a bone now, dang it now i can use that for as one of my amzing talents for the game "I've Never". So I got a finger brace put on my finger and now I just had to wait until that Thursday (valentines day) to see what the orthopedic would say. I hope they don't cast my whole hand.


This is my boyfriend Sue. He makes my finger feel better!


P.S. Asleigh did not brake my finger on purpose or all by her self, it was a joint project, i'm just messing with her. Iol i love you ashleigh!

No comments: