
The morning clouds were so beautiful as I was walking up the hill to campus this morning. They gave me strength to keep pushing on and reminded me that I can do anything I put my mind too. My day was stressful and a bit overwhelming, there were moments I felt sad and alone and all I wanted to do was scream… I pushed through. I went to my 6:30 Yoga class in the hopes it would clear my mind and relax me. As I was walking to my car after yoga I had one of the most enriching experiences… All I felt was happiness resonating inside of me. The air was crisp and cold but to me it felt warm and comforting; I felt as if I was nestled in safe arms on a summer night. The walk that seem to take forever on cold days like today, ended all too fast. I wanted more time to take in everything I was experiencing and feeling… I’m thankful for the simple lessons God teaches us in a single moment. “The gospel of Jesus Christ is beautifully simple and simply beautiful.” I’m thankful for such a beautiful world to live! I know God is always watching out for each of his children because of this experience!
2 comments:
So beautifully said! Thanks for sharing.
Mom
I love that feeling. And it's about time you started posting again. More, please!
Post a Comment