
I’m grateful for my testimony. I know that God loves me and I can become the person that he knows I'm capable of becoming, as I learn to trust him. Miracles happen everyday. Are we seeing them? I’m grateful for my mother and father who are my biggest cheerleaders and supports. I have the best family for me! I’m grateful for my siblings who are becoming my best and closest friends! I’m grateful that I have the opportunity to get an education and learn! I’m grateful for so many friends that love me, care about me, spend time with me, and help me strive to be a better person and meet my goals. I’m grateful for all my life experiences that were good, bad, easy, and hard. Its my experiences which have put me right were I am! I’m most grateful for my savior, Jesus Christ, and his sacrifice and atonement for me. His unconditional love and atoning sacrifice is what makes it possible for me to change and become happy!
2013 WORD OF THE YEAR: SOULWhat SOUL means to me:
S: Spirit, Silence, Slow down
O: Open my mind up to learning and change
U: Understanding who I am & who I can become
2013 is a Good Year!
1 comment:
Get out of that Freezer!!! You know people die from being locked in a freezer.
Love all that you have become! What a good example you are to the rest of us. :) <3 We do hard things!
Post a Comment