Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HOME and LOVING IT!

MOST OF THE TIME!!

Well I got out of school July 23 and I travel across the country with my sister! We had a lot of fun! I cried as I watched Idaho drift into the distance through my rear view mirror! I've now lived in Idaho 2years and I can officially say I love Idaho... Better yet, I love Rexburg! There is just something really special about living in Rexburg and attending a Church School! I have meet and made so many friends that are so cool!

Driving away from Rexburg,ID was just the start of some of my new adventures! It was an experience driving across the country being the only driver. Kate was with me but, she would fall asleep when I needed her the most. It was funny so I would pull off at a rest area to sleep, and she would wake up and tell me she couldn't sleep if the car wasn't moving! I told her she would need to find something to do cause her driver was pooped!! I discovered that I do not do well driving in the mornings. I'm more of a afternoon/night driver! This year has been fun because I have been able to reach out and really start to form relationships with my extended family that I never really knew too well. So coming across the plains I stopped and stayed with my cousins in Indianapolis, they were so good to us! They have the cutest little family too! We made it home in record time though if you ask ME!
I have got to love my friends though.... The first or second night I got back they toilet papered my house! THANKS! still to this day I'm not sure who it was! I may never know!
Who ever it was had a great arm cause they got it pretty darn far up in my tree, I had to wait for the wind to blow it down! They did leave a lot of extra on the ends of the rolls so now when I get the urge to do it to someone else I have a stash of toilet paper up in my closet... Or ill just save it until I go back to school, then i wont have to buy any!!

The end of AUG I went to Holden Beach,NC with my family and some of our friends! We rented a house right on the water, it was beautiful! We spent 10days there and that was enough time to work up a tan!



I also had fun practicing photography on my sisters! We did a little photo shoot I don't think I did to bad!?! I"ll leave that up to you though!
(2 of the boys I watch, the one on the left has a twin sister and they have a new born baby sister as well! They are the cutest family ever!)
I now work a very busy week! I babysit for 5 different families, work at an office and once an a while pick up shifts at the gym! I stay busy for sure working 8-10hour days! I love it!

I have two callings in my ward: Sacrament Meeting Greeter and I'm on the activities committee! I love getting to church early and greet people, its a great way to get to know those you don't know yet! Surprisingly I really miss teaching Relief society on the fourth Sundays though! I thought that was going to be the end of my life when I accepted that teaching calling! Lol ask my mom, I was hysterically crying on the phone to her about teaching, until I actually taught for the first time! Then I was fine because I did pretty good! It was a teaching experience for sure!

My favorite time of the week is Thursday nights when I get to go to institute and be spiritually feed and then after play ULTIMATE FRISBEE!!

JUST SOME PICTURES for this past summer!
















No comments: