Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where would we be without bestfriends?



I love this girl so Much! I do not know what I would do without Ashleigh in my life!! We learn so much from each other and have a blast. She helps me not be so hyper all the time and i teach her to loosen up and have fun!! HAha but for the last week we have not gone to bed earlier then 1:30! Its been a blast but hahaha we can't start this yet. We still have a whole semester still to go! Actually I want to write more but Ashleigh is dying at work and I'm going to run some medicine over to her!!

Peace!

3 comments:

Mariah said...

i want a friend like you oh i have some thing better your my sister.

Mahta said...

it's so goodly. I love this friendship:)

The Miner said...

She looks so cute. it seems a real friendship. so do NOT miss her.