Monday, October 15, 2012

Just me as I am

I have been all over this last year mentally and physically. WHAT AN ADVENTURE!!! I am currently living in Logan, UT finishing my BA in Family Life Studies at Utah State University. I have loved my experience being here at USU this past year. I have made so many friends and been lucky with amazing roommates the past two semesters! My ward and bishop are the best in the valley. WHAT? It is true! ;) I work at a pizza place called Fredricos Pizza. Its’ yummy and the work environment is nice; its closed on Sundays, nice perk. I’m currently enrolled in 16 credits and it keeps me busy with papers and group projects that are never ending. DON’T worry I find time for fun… This is ME we are talking about…I don’t know how to stay seated for too long! First Day of my LAST year!!
I love these amazing ladies!!
I have at times wished I was different, but really I don’t want to be anybody but myself. I love my wild, crazy, weird, random, free spirited self and I don’t want to every change that part of me. This past weekend I was out of control, energetic and I guess I can now understand why someone might think I’m drunk …cause I have no filter at times. :) I love this quote by Dr. Seuss, “ We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness in compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” I just love this because I’m going to find me a man that shares mutual weirdness with me, and it will be LOVE!
Life is wonderful and I’m grateful for the gospel… Living the gospel to the fullest invites a wonderful spirit to life. Life is not always easy because we will have trials, which are inescapable. The gospel does not take our problems and hard times away but it can give us hope and happiness. The Lord is in every detail of our lives and we can know his plan for our lives if we just pray. Prayer is power, and I love as I continuously pray I gain a stronger relationship with my Father in Heaven and what he wants me too do. Answers come to our questions in the most unique ways to each of us. I have been concerned the last few months with a decision I have been trying to make and the answer came over time, through conversations, songs, and a feeling of peace. I’m learning to trust the lord because I’m so much happier when I do! “Let your hope make you glad be patient in time of trouble & never stop praying”-Romans 12:12
Look, I'm cooking more! Lintel Tacos and Fried Zucchini!

No comments: