Saturday, February 26, 2011

BASKETBALL SEASON 2010-11

Not until I started attending school up here at Utah State did I start watching and getting into college sports(Basketball mostly)! BYU-I didn't have much to offer in this area so its so nice to be here at Utah State!
I wanted to post some picture of some of my favorite games!

Against BYU... WE lost :( but it was a close game! 78-72
Always have to add a picture of Jimmer, Wesley and Green!! Some of my favorite players!! They were Jimmering Jimmer!!
Tia Wesley being Freaken awesome!!! Plus he is so HOT! I just heard his little brother is going to BYU though. NOOOOO! If he is anywhere as good as Tia, and or cute, he needs to come up to USU!! SERIOUS! Well I do like BYU too, so I guess it could be worse!
Preston and I at my most favorite Basketball games I have ever been too. They gave us these fun blue gloves; when we clapped it was so loud! I found it beyond funny to see everyone with blue gloves on, it was great! This same game Wild Bill dressed up as Pot from Beauty and the Beast and we sang I'm a Little Tea Post when Nevada throw their free throws! SO AWESOME!!! It was Just a sweet game all around! plus, WE WON! 81-67(does that surprise you though?)





STEW!!!!! This is our coach Stew! This is how all of us fans felt when we lost to Idaho. We just couldn't get our game together that night and we lost to an unranked team...After that game we were out of the ranking for a few weeks. I was so mad! This game was the only one we lost in our tournament.

Awesome game played at St. Marys 2/19/11 and it was a nail bitter. At half time we were down by 10pts. Tia Wesley took that court over and started scoring like crazy we won 75-65. St. Marys was ranked 23 and usu ranked 24 so we both were in for a fight to keep in the ranking!

Congrats AGGIES!!!
Utah State’s men’s basketball team won its third-straight outright Western Athletic Conference regular season championship and fourth-straight league title overall without even playing as New Mexico State, the WAC’s second-place team, lost at San Jose State (72-70 OT) Wednesday night [Feb. 23]. With the loss, NMSU is now 14-14 overall and 8-5 in league play.
Read more... http://www.usu.edu/ust/index.cfm?article=48822

USU has its last home game TONIGHT night against the one team we lost to in the WAC tournament. Don't worry we will cream um' this time because, I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!

I'm sad Basketball season is coming to an end, but its been a great one!

USA Today/Coaches Rank School Record Points Prev
1 Duke (19) 26-2 746 5
2 Kansas (1) 26-2 708 1
3 Ohio State (4) 26-2 699 3
4 San Diego State (3) 27-1 672 6
5 Texas 24-4 667 2
6 Pittsburgh (4) 25-3 664 4
7 Brigham Young 26-2 593 8
8 Purdue 23-5 562 11
9 Notre Dame 22-5 506 7
10 Arizona 23-5 461 13
11 Georgetown 21-7 437 9
12 Wisconsin 21-6 428 10
13 Florida 22-5 397 15
14 Villanova 21-7 377 14
15 Connecticut 20-7 312 12
16 Louisville 21-7 278 16
17 Texas A&M 22-5 254 17
18 Vanderbilt 20-7 242 18
19 North Carolina 21-6 236 19
20 Syracuse 23-6 183 20
21 Missouri 22-6 161 21
22 Kentucky 19-8 134 22
23 Utah State 25-3 109 24
24 Temple 21-6 85 25
25 St. John's 18-9 73 33
Last Updated: Mon, Feb 21 2011

4 comments:

Bekki said...

Hi Heidi!! I finally found your blog and LOVE reading about all your fun experiences at USU! I have so many fond memories of that place, too! You look so happy and beautiful! So, one question....are you a TRUE AGGIE?? ha ha

Heidi said...

Hahaha! No not exactly. I went up to the A on a full moon with some friends back in Feb, and this ranodom little freshman (I think he was dared by his friends) came up to me and ask him if I would kiss him under the A. Your thinking "Under the A?", ya. And because it was so funny and random i agreed and climbed under the A and kissed this little random guy. Lol weird I know, but definently a funny story. And if you were ever wondering, their is not much room under the A!

Mullet Equations said...

oh meow meow

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com