The second day I arrived in Chengdu Michelle went to the North Train Station Market and I have regretted not going. I have not found a time to go with Michelle since, so yesterday I just could not take it anymore and caught a cab and went there all by myself! I’m so proud, I managed to catch a cab, I was kind of scared that first time but there was nothing to worry about. On the way home the cab driver i guess did not understand where i wanted to go, so he just dropped me off as some random hotel. That was maybe a good thing though, since i did not have small bills to pay him with, so the door man to the hotel ran in and got me smaller bills. After, I managed to catch another cab and he got me home. The North Train Station is a massive area where people sale anything you can think of. It 4 blocks of wear houses and little shops inside of these wear houses and lots of little halls with little shops. There are also shops outside of the wear houses as well. It is so easy to get lost. I managed to do that many times, I still don’t know how I got out of it.
This is most of everyone in our church group. We just meet in different peoples houses, we switch every month. We may be small but we have fun!
Peace out Babe!
2 comments:
Great pics, Heidi! I love the shots of Chengdu. You're so brave. I hope my girls get to go do something like this when they're your age!
It's so different to have such a small group for church compared to our huge wards here. Did Teac take the picture? ;)
Les.
Somebody brought a friend to church and so she took it! yeah we were missing about 3 kids in that picture. Its definently a change from a large ward to just a small group.
Post a Comment