Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weird Food

Last Tuesday my friend Josh thought it would be a great experience for me to try some new food!
Rabbit Head is just distrubing to think about eating.


Chicken Foot
Ok this one was So Gross...YUCK!



This is in Beijing at the Night Market
Me and Katie tryed Starfish, tastes just like it looks.


Try scorpion!!! lol this one took a few trys to get down! Out of all the food i have tryed scorpion has been my favorite, It was cruchy with a salty tasty! YUMMY!!

2 comments:

JDereus said...

Heidi, you are the man. I wouldn't even try the Italian delicacies of roasted calf tail or calf brains with green sauce (apparently the Italians thought that a green colored sauce would make brains more appealing. Think again.) The Italians have nothing on the Chinese!!
I really enjoy your blob and check it frequently. Write more stuff!!!
I'm so happy that you took this opportunity to experience a different culture. You will never regret these experiences. Even the bad/hard ones.
You're AWESOME!
Love,
Sis. DeReus

P.S. oh yeah, remember, "Who you are, what......".

JDereus said...

Oops. I meant to say that I really enjoy your BLOG. But if you had a blob I'm sure I'd enjoy that too!!