Last weekend I ended up going to the hot springs with a bunch of friends. There were at least 20 of us. We went to Green Canyon Hot Springs about 30 miles NE from Rexburg. It was a BLAST. I swear I have not had that much fun in a long time. That night Chris,a good friend, and I went and spent some time at the Idaho Falls visitor Center. I have been wanting to watch the Joseph Smith movie for a while now and so I was hoping to see it. By the time we got there at 8pm we did not have enough time to watch it before the visitor center closed. I’m almost glad that we did not get to watch it because we had such a good conversation about the gospel, life, goals, fears, where we see our self in 5 years etc. It was a really sweet, fun experience. Someday I’ll get back down there and see the Joseph Smith movie!! I love the temple I would not trade a temple marriage for anything in this world.
Two weeks ago my car started acting totally weird. It freaked me out so bad, I can’t even imagine life with out having my car to drive. It sounds so sad how dependent we are on our vehicles. So after talking to several different people and friends I figured that It was just my tire balance that was off in the car. So last Saturday I woke up early to take my car in and I was about to leave when a girl made me aware of a flat tire I had on the front right tire. I cry! I had never changed a tire in my life. Who was I going to call and help me fix my tire on a Saturday morning at 7:45? I called and woke Chris up cause I knew he would help me and he lives just across the street. He was so sweet and just rolled out of bed to help me! I think I can change me tire NOW after watching him do it!! I made it to the car shop and fixed it all up and now Eva works just fine! I never understood people that said they just loved their cars and became attached to them, but now I do. Cause I’m pretty attached to mine now. She may be old but she get the job done!! I’m very thankful for good friends that are always there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment