Friday, March 13, 2009
Spring Class Registraton
Tuesday I registered for spring semester classes! It well for the most part. I got into all the classes that I was hoping to except for photography, the one I really need. The classes I’m taking are Drawing 1, Intro Graphic Design, Art History 1, US since 1877, Art Seminar, and Explore Photo. If I feel like this to much I will drop Explore Photo and taking Teaching of the Living Prophets, plus Explore photo is not going towards a general but Teaching of living Prophets would. I hope I can still get into photography one but we will see. I’m thinking its going to be a busy busy semester especially with working Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. I would not trade working for the world though. Working is one of the best things I can do for myself while going to school. It’s set aside time I don’t have to think about school and just have fun with those I work with and take a break from always thinking about doing homework. Even thought working on grounds crew for the school and trimming trees and landscaping does not sound like much of a break, it really is. At least a mental one! I love my job and my crew and supervisor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment