Thursday, February 10, 2011

I was the prettiest wall flower there!

I asked a few other guy friends if they would like to go to the dance with me and they said “no”.  They didn’t want to go dancing!  OK Well They’re LAME!!! I didn’t bail (Honestly it took a lot of effort not to ditch and do something else) and just went by myself.  I did come up with way cute outfit to wear, so I did want to dress up and show it off! It turned out to be a lot of fun even without a date!  The girls in my Chapter were wonderful and made sure I was included in everything.  We had dinner at our advisors house; the chicken enchiladas were so tasty!!  After we went over to the dance; and I danced for a while, then I realized that they were giving dance lessons so I went and checked it out!  The guy instructing was one of my friends so I ended up staying with him and helped him teach people how to swing dance!  It turned out to be great fun! I’m almost glad that I didn’t have a date cause then I could do whatever I wanted!! NO STRINGS ATTACHED! Here is a picture of those from my IWA Chapter that went to the dance!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Aww I'm glad you had such a fun time and that it all worked out! You looked super cute:) I love you!