Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wingman needed ASAP


Last semester I joined IWA (Institute Woman’s Association)- Deseret Chapter.  I have one of the best chapters ever, I’m not bias’s either! The girls are so sweet and wonderful to me and have become some good friends!  Every Wednesday night we get together and do something as a group!  Last week we each brought things in that “our hearts delight in”.  I brought in a picture of, me and Carson, orbit spearmint gum, and a picture of my family!  After we went out and got Aggie Ice Cream, YUM; I got Aggie Blue Mint!!
Anyhow, last semester I was asked to be the 2nd councilors in my chapter’s presidency; I accepted of course!  Well if you are interested to know, the 2nd councilors are over the dances that the IWA puts on.  YEAHH!!! If you know me, I could careless for dances.  I would rather go out and play Frisbee, watch basketball game or just play games in general. 
I would like to make 3 exceptions:
1. I like organized dances such as, going to a swing club.  I know what I’m suppose to be doing out on the dance floor. 
2. I also don’t mind dances, too much, if my girlfriends make me go.  When you are with your girls you can just dance and move and WHO CARES!
3. If you are going to the dance with a boyfriend or such.

So this is my problem… I asked the one guy I felt comfortable enough to go with to the dance, and said he was already going with someone else L LAME SAUCE
Now I have to make some choices:
1.     Ask some random guy (Or NOT)
2.     Go stag
3.     FIND a WINGMAN
4.   BAIL *(too bad I can’t its my calling to be there)
The only problem is #3 is a very good option, but I doubt I could get any girlfriend to come to Logan this Friday.  It doesn’t help pretty much all my girlfriends live out-a-state …
Well, I’ll let you know what happens…
((If you think up any brilliant ideas let me know!!!))

4 comments:

delilas said...

I love that you are posting. Loved yesterday's post too. What is a wingman?

Heidi said...

Robin was Batman's wingman! Its the assist in a soccer game... etc Well that's what I think a wingman is!

Abby said...

I could be your wingwoman, except that I can't come up this weekend:( BOO! I have an idea, you can ask Jamien to be your wingman (I'm sure he wouldn't mind). Love you! I hope it works out!

Heidi said...

I thought about inviting Jamien long and hard but I'm thinking he would complain the whole time... I'm remembering when I took him to the institute Christmas choir concert and he made jokes through the whole thing! It was rather entertaining nonetheless it took away from the spirit. hahaha I Love Jamien!!!