Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bungee Jumping



So you wont believe me since I deleted my proof but I went bungee jumping the last day I was in Beijing. Chris and I drove up to this beautiful gorge and took a boat ride and he watched me bungee jump. He actually recorded it on my camera and then the first person I went to show the video to I accidentally deleted it. Bungee jumping was so not as scary as I had hoped it to be. Once I got to the top where I was to jump they strapped my feet in tight and put me on the edge. He put my arms up and gave me a little nudge off. I didn’t even have time to be scared. Everyone in the canyon could heare me when I went off the edge, I screamed bloody murder. It was so fun. Once I was done bouncing a boat came to where I was hanging upside down and held up a stick that I grabbed so they could pull me into the boat.
LOL it makes me laugh that they did not tell me how to bungee jump or any rules they just pushed me off the edge! Lol China is so crazy; they don’t have any regulations for things like this. Don’t worry mom it was safe, Chris did it the week before and didn’t die!

(This was the dragon escalators we had to take to the top of the dam. The silly escalators weren't even turned on tell AFTER we walked up the last step. Convenient!)


We rode toboggans down instead of walking, at the bottom was a big courtyard with pigeon. I found some bread I had been caring around with me all week and feed it to the birds. Chris told me I could get the bird flu by feeding them, but he tells me this after the fact. GREAT!

1 comment:

delilas said...

Never catch me doing this! I think you are crazy. China was made for you! :D