So when I was at the Night Market with Katie I ran into this extremely attractive guy. He was about to eat scorpion, since I had eaten it before I told him it was not bad! He was with 2 other girls from England and an American guy; they are in china studying Chinese. Lol we started talking about the things we ate and what was good. Then I asked where he was from, he said he was from Leon, Mexico. I got so excited, I told him my brother was there. I thought it was very interesting because this guy did not look Mexican, he had blond hair and had an Irish accent. He probably thought I was so cheesy to ask for a picture with me, but he did it. Michelle said " I have been in china to long to think he is hot" lol!
F.Y.I: His Picture does not even do him justice, he was not even smiling. All that matters is that I know what he looks like in person and he was dang cute!!! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment