Friday, October 26, 2007

Snip Snip

I just couldn't take it any more. I’ve been dying to cut my hair short for a long time now, SO I just went out and did it. It was a little scary, I've heard stories about ladies that have gotten their hair cut here in china and it turns out horrible. The hairdressers seem to like to do whatever they want and just not care what you want. I got a reference to a guy that cuts lots of foreigner’s hair and does a great job. I went in, showed him the picture I wanted my hair to look like and it came out Fabulous. He knew exactly what he was doing and how to do the style I wanted! The haircut is fun, easy and really fast to do. I just blow dry it, which take a max of 5 mins, then straighten if I want to (the hair dresser didn't straighten it) put a little wax or mouse on the ends to do what I want them to do and I’m finished. Easy as one, two, three!! I love it!



I like it better when i do it myself!

1 comment:

leslie said...

when i got my hair cut in thailand i always ended up looking like an animated character with a semi-mullet... not exactly the look i was going for! lol glad you found a good one!